Technology, Media and Telecoms | 28 April 2016
“The inexorable shift from simple digitization (the Third Industrial Revolution) to innovation based on combinations of technologies (the Fourth Industrial Revolution) is forcing companies to re-examine the way they do business. The bottom line, however, is the same: business leaders and senior executives need to understand their changing environment, challenge the assumptions of their operating teams, and relentlessly and continuously innovate.” Klaus Schwab, Founder and Executive Chairman of the World Economic Forum
Join us for an afternoon of insights and discussion around some of the elements which sit at the heart of the so-called Fourth Industrial Revolution.
- Disruptive platforms: the role and impact of platforms and AI in service delivery
- Data: a key disruption driver in danger?
- Breakout sessions focusing on:
- Generating £IP: getting your IP assets to deliver bottom line value
- Robotic process automation in outsourcing – understanding its impact on service provision and the contract
- Networks, connectivity and the Internet of Things
For more information or to register please visit our website http://www.kemplittle.com/site/events/eventlisting/event572_5767